CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Finally!!!

Well, here they are...pictures of the happenings around here, I hope they live up to all the anticipation:)!

Our little bear on hallowe'en (who didn't nap, and so wasn't too impressed:)
The candy makes everything better though!:) Sidenote: turns out in our relationship, Lyndon is the 'stickler'...I totally let Kallie have a lollipop (and other such not-so-good stuff) and he NEVER does! I always get a very disapproving sigh and look when I let her...oops:) It's not very often, but I definitely give in more:)
Kallie in her new snowsuit from Oma...our little marshmallow baby!


Reading stories with Dad
Hanging out with Kelly, and enjoying all the loot she brought!:) Kelly gave Kallie an awesome book (it was her favorite from when she was little), and a mommy and baby turtle, who Kallie now sleeps with every night:)

Kallie NEVER sleeps on people...Kelly had just the right touch:)
Relaxing in front of the fire with dad, after a long day of work!:)Helping dad finish the floors in the office. They look great!
These are just for you Mandi:) I love letting Kallie feed herself, no matter how messy the food. She still happens to LOVE pureed veggies, and so...


And my favorite, my snuggly little sling baby:)!

My sister is touching down in Thunder Bay in 20 minutes (Lyndon's mom is picking her up, with Kallie, as I'm working today), and I can't wait! It's going to be 5 days filled with lots of fun and bonding! Whenever we go to Wpg. Dana has her life still going on, and I always have lots of people to see, so even though we visit lots, it's never enough. These next few days will be devoted just to spending time together:)! So have a great rest of the week and weekend!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Expectations fulfilled :)

That sucker enjoyment picture is priceless! She is SO happy.

Enjoy your visit with Dana,

Kelly.

Unknown said...

Ok,here goes:
1. Kallie looks so tired in those first pictures, her cute little eyes look sad :(
2. I know it's shocking, but I definitely give Ethan chocolate, ice cream, and even gun!! Chris NEVER would (I give very little though)
3. I love, love, LOVE the puffy snowsuit! A little burnt marshmallow micheline baby!
4. Sling picture = heart melting
5. I'm so glad you get to hang out with Dana (even if you're lying and are actually excited that she can come clean for you)

So I didn't know what to say but I just wanted to comment ;p

Unknown said...

Ok, no I don't give my toddler GUNS to play with, but I do give him GUM to chew! Yikes!

(and there's a spelling mistake in the small bit of writing there is, you must have been rushed and therefore could not edit it 6 times before posting it ;p)

Lauren said...

Thanks girlies:) We're having a great visit so far:)
Mandi--I laughed when I read 'gun', I assumed you meant gum, but was looking forward to reading the correction that would follow:) Thanks for your reference to my lame comment on your blog...I appreciate it. AND where is this mistake?!?! I'm now going to read it over and over until I find it and fix it!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I finally get to see pictures of my adorable baby!!!!take lots more pics of things like her hula skirt Grandpa sent ,her xmas dress that i sent & just pics of anything with Kallie in them!!! I can hardly wait to kiss her to pieces!!!Love mom xoxoxoxox(Grandma)!!!

Erica H said...

PICTURES!!!! YEAH!!! They totally live up to anticipation! Wow, she's grown up in looks over the past months. She's so beautiful! Thanks for posting these.

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to say EWWWWWWW! I hate yucky food pictures, especially green pureed vegetables! I almost puked when I saw them!!!
(ok, I exaggerated)

Lauren said...

I've been waiting for that comment...;)~

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture where she is snuggled in her sling asleep. It is beautiful.
Lindy (Oma)

This Mama said...

Great update - I love those floors man ;) !!!

Wow every time you post photos I realize how fast time is flying by - she is just growing by leaps and bounds....any baby cravings yet or are you just busy and enjoying the way things are? Would you believe it I never ever do anymore? I guess 6 is enough :)