CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, April 9, 2009

OK, I suck...

at consistent blogging. heck, any blogging right now. It's no secret. I've done ONE real post this whole year so far. So, if by some chance, any of you are still reading, I'm letting you know it's going to get better SOON! I've already written my post about our trip to Calgary, and just have to add pictures. We're headed to Winnipeg this weekend to spend Easter with my family, so I'll have pictures and stories from that I'm sure! I'm sorry about the lack of blogging, I just haven't been able to get back into it...here's to making an effort very soon!! Have a very Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still reading!

Kelly.

Debbie and John said...

No problem! Anytime you get a few minutes is fine with us - we just love watching Kallie grow! You are a busy lady with everything else that's going on in your life. Good thing this didn't exist when your mom and I had little babies or we would never gotten anything done!