CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Inconsistency is my middle name:) (when it comes to blogging anyways:)

Hi Everyone!

Sorry for the delay in posts again...there are too many things to stay on top of:)! I'm going to try and make Saturday my blog update days...hopefully having one specific day each week will help me stay on top of it. We were in Wpg for Thanksgiving this past weekend, we had a wonderful time visiting with family and friends, and as usual the trip went by way too fast!

Kallie is talking non-stop now, I can't believe how many words she knows and how well she understands everything. I'll post some pics this weekend, hope you're all having a great week!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited about the talking :) I can't wait to have a little conversation with her!

Kelly.

deborah said...

So fun! Neely finally mastered 'mama' last week! My kids are late talkers, so I was pleased to hear one of her few words.