CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Our big girl:)


One of her favorite places, looking out the window into our backyard
Here are a couple of random pictures of Kallie, and a video of her feeding herself. Disclaimer for the video: Yes, she is strapped into the chair with my housecoat tie, I'm getting her used to eating at bigger tables b/c we don't always have high chairs available, and she's doing really great! I know it looks ridiculous though:)

Our little ski bunny! In all new clothes from Oma, so adorable! I got her boots at the mother's market here (an awesome sale of second-hand kids stuff) for $2! They are SO CUTE! There are bright pink pom-poms on the front:) Sorry it's not the best pic, she refuses to pose these days:)

Our big girl feeding herself yoghurt, it's always pretty messy, but a great learning experience, and let's face it, stinkin' adorable to watch!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She so reminds me of you at that age Laur! She really looks like you also. I miss my little sweetheart!!See you in 2 weeks yay!! Grandma W

Anonymous said...

So cute. I love seeing all of this day to day stuff. Very smart of you to teach her these skills at home rather than only when forced by a matter of circumstance! What a great Mom you are.

Kelly.

Erica H said...

That video is SO CUTE!!! She looks so proud of herself, too! She does it perfectly - hardly a miss! :)

Anonymous said...

Ooops! I forgot all about your blog and now that facebook has changed quite a bit, your mom helped me find it again. So sorry to hear about the deer hitting the truck and scaring everyone! Traumatic times, especially since you weren't there with them - glad everyone is okay. Have a great Christmas Lauren, Lyndon and Kallie!