CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Update! On the promised Saturday!!!

...But no pictures, sorry! I'm still without a computer, Lyndon is working hard at finishing our office, so hopefully sometime next week we'll be connected again. My friend Cindy is graciously letting me use her computer, so I thought I'd take the chance to do a bit of a writing post:)

Kallie updates: Her two new favorite things to converse about: 'Kallie, want to sing a song?' 'Yup!' 'What song should we sing?' 'ABC's!!!' I couldn't believe she knew the name of the song, and she gets so excited to sing it!:) Her other favorite thing right now is opposites, I'll say up, she says down, then coming, going and then I'll whisper 'quiet' and she'll SHOUT 'LOUD'!! This is her favorite one, she thinks it's hilarious to yell at the end of it:) I have videos of both that hopefully I'll be able to post.

She dressed up as a little bear for Hallowe'en, it was adorable. Lyndon took her to a couple of houses, and she just loved it! I have some cute videos and pictures that I'll post once we have our computer back up.

Lyndon has been working so hard on the upstairs of our house, we've been sleeping on our couches all week (lots of fun, let me tell ya), but tomorrow we are going to be finally setting up our bedroom!! I can't wait! The flooring turned out beautifully, and I love our wall color. I know I've been bad at posting pics of the house, but hopefully once everything is settled and organized upstairs (it's absolute chaos right now), I will take pics of all the bedrooms and post them.

Tonight Lyndon and I are going on a date, and Kallie's is spending the night at her Oma's (Lyndon's mom). I think we're all pretty excited for this phase (spending nights with the grandparents) of Kallie's life to be starting:)! She's never spent a night away from both of us at the same time, but I think it's going to be pretty fun evening for everyone:)

K, I'm using up someone else's time, so I'm going to run...this is pretty much what's going on in our lives right now...oh, and I'm teaching my first Sunday School class tomorrow, so if you think to pray for me, that'd be great:)

Thanks!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Erica H said...

Thanks for the update, Lauren! Can't wait to see the pictures...and have SO MUCH fun on your night away. I'm JEALOUS!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see the post :) I can't wait to see the pictures and videos - they SOUND cute, they must look even cuter. And then think , I'll get to see and hear the ABCs in person!

Sorry I haven't called you back yet, will do soon.

Kelly.