CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Working on it...

So, I have lots of pictures to put on the blog, plus some videos of Kallie...BUT in the renos of our office, I somehow managed to misplace my cord to hook up my camera and download pics...so I'm searching for a new one Saturday (can you do that? Just buy them individually? I'm assuming so, but I'm completely out of it where technology is concerned...if anyone knows, please fill me in!). And hopefully I'll have pictures up soon! I know this is killing you mom, I'm sorry!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suppose your only other option would be to buy a card reader that get installed on your computer. It's like a disk drive for your camera's card, and has a few slots for different kinds of cards. I love mine, because I never have to use the cord. What kind of camera do you have?

Erica H said...

I found it difficult to find a cord when I misplaced mine - but now our laptop just has a card reader, so I just have to take my card, pop it in and that's that! :) HOpe you find one soon - I want to see pictures!!!

Lauren said...

Thank you for your suggestions...we have a Kodak. Where would I get a card reader, and do you know how much they are? I seriously know nothing about technology, so any and all advice is very much appreciated:)

deborah said...

I'm still waiting to see some recent pics.....
;)

Lauren said...

I know, it's ridiculous! We actually just got a new printer (a wonderful gift from my in-laws!) and it has a memory card reader in it...tonight we're supposed to be hooking it up, so hopefully pics are coming VERY SOON!!! Thanks for still checking:)

Anonymous said...

I'm still checking too :) Can't wait :)

Kelly.