CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I know both of those greetings are a little late, but better late than never:)! I have lots of pictures to post from Christmas, and lots to write about, but we just got home Friday night, and I start daycare tomorrow, so my priority right now is getting unpacked and my house in order to start work! We had an absolutely amazing Christmas and New Year's though, we spent time with Lyndon's family, my family, and lots of our friends. It was truly an incredible time for us, and we're so thankful for it! I hope your holidays were as wonderful, and once life settles down, I will get some pictures (and videos) up!

4 comments:

Mandi Carter said...

Yeah, you better get a video of Kallie singing "Up Above" before Ethan steals the spotlight ;)

Amy Maze said...

thanks for your nice comment. send me an invite to your other blog, i'd love to come by for a visit there too! good luck on your journey!

The Pauls' Family said...

Thanks for commenting on our blog. It's great to meet you :) Hopefully soon we can have this baby and show him/her off!

Erica H said...

A belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, too! :) Looking forward to seeing some pics soon.