CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Getting back into it...

So, it's been awhile, and when it's been awhile, I always feel really overwhelmed with everything I haven't been blogging about and don't know where to start. SO, I thought I'd start with me:) I found this on another blog, and thought I'd give it a try. It was fun, and maybe, just maybe, will get me blogging again (see things I fear for the real reason I need to get doing this!!!)

I am...
a follower of Christ
a wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend
very happy with my life
working on becoming a person I didn't think I could be
athletic
learning to be patient

I love...
God
my husband
my children
my friends
chocolate chips:)
Starbucks frappucinos:)

I don't like...
housework
ignorance
insecurity
narcissism
listening to my babies (or any babies, really) cry:(

I am looking forward to...
having more babies:)
two trips this year to see family and friends
seeing my children as adults, being a part of their lives and loving on my grandbabies:)
heaven
being at a healthy weight again

I wish...
losing weight were easier;)
I was more creative in some way
more people cared about issues in our world that need our action to make a change

I hope...
when my children look back, amongst all my flaws they will truly see who I was/am as a mom, and be happy that I'm their mama:)
Lyndon and I get to be great-grandparents


I fear...
losing my children
not doing with my life what I am called to
not documenting our lives well enough, and the memories being lost
what others think of me

I pray...
My children will choose to be followers of Christ
I will get to be with all of my family one day in Heaven
Lyndon and I are building a family and home that glorify God
I am the mom I need to be to help my children become who God created them to be
I show love to each person I meet

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you love God, your husband, your children and your friends. Hi, my name is Dana, your sister. I love you too!

Lauren said...

And I love my SISTER SO SO MUCH!!! My whole family really---I should have just put family, please forgive me:(