CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

3 months? WHAT?!?!?

ok, it's no secret that I am horribly inconsistent when it comes to blogging. In fact, are there any of you actually reading this right now? I doubt it. Anyways, as bad as I am...I had no idea it had been 3 months! Honestly, I can't really say where these last 3 months have gone in any aspect of my life, they have raced by without me noticing. I'd really like to start blogging more, like I said, I want to document everything...so, for those of you who still sporadically check, thanks for doing so, and hopefully there'll be something new and fun to read soon:)!

4 comments:

deborah said...

hey! nice to see you back! :)

Julianne said...

I still read... that's the beauty of Google Reader! :)

Brandi said...

I'm desperate - I check every time I'm going through my 'blog roll'! At least I can still se what you're up to a bit on facebook, lol!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I honestly like reading your posts, thank you! Many people are like loose pearls much, Ladies are crazy about freshwater pearl jewelry. If you are interested in pearl strands, just come to know more things. We hope we can offer you any help. Hope you can do more article and I'll keep an eye on you.