CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Sweet Kallie

So, I said I was going to post funny things Kallie said, and haven't been doing a very good job! Tonight, she gave me the chance to record two new ones, so here goes:)

(I posted this one on facebook...too cute to pass up!)
'Mom!' 'What Kallie?' As she held my face in her hands (squishing my cheeks a bit) and stared lovingly into my eyes, 'You have chubby little cheekers just like Judah and me!!!' She thought this was hilarious!

Lyndon was at worship band practice at church tonight, so just Kallie and I got Judah ready for bed. After we put his jammies on, I asked her if she wanted to pray for Judah too tonight. She said yes, so after I finished praying, I then said a short prayer that she repeated one line at a time. After I prayed, 'Lord, please bless Judah as he sleeps tonight' she said it, paused, and then said, 'Ok Jesus? Ok?' . It was so funny, she was making sure He was going to do it;) And then on her own, 'and protect him and keep him safe Jesus. In Jesus' name, AMEN!!' And then as I put him down in the crib, 'mom, can you pray over me now?' Oh, how I love you sweet, sweet girl.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She is SO sweet! That's so cute :o)

Anonymous said...

That just made tears come to my eyes!!!xoxoxoxoxoox Love Grandma xoxo

Brandi said...

So cute! I love all of the sweet little things that kids say. Nice blog template, too!

Yang Kuo said...

Great post, thank you, I like your theme also! Are you looking to make a splash at the next party? Or searching for a perfect,

ทางบ้าน