CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas with the Wagenaars
















Well, I figure only one week after Christmas isn't too late to post...in fact, considering my track record, I'd say it's pretty good:) We had a wonderful first Christmas with Kallie! I headed to Winnipeg on the 12th to get in some extra time with my family (well, for Kallie to anyways...let's face it, I'm not really that important anymore:). My grandpa Sheridan arrived from Kamloops, BC on the 15th, and it was his first time meeting his great-granddaughter...very special:) And I loved seeing my grandpa too! We were in close quarters with my parents for Christmas~~they are building a new house that we were hoping would be ready for Christmas...but as house building goes...it wasn't! Right now they are staying in military housing (a PMQ) which is itsy bitsy. For the two of them, it's great! But add Grandpa, Lauren, Kallie and Dana...and then later on Lyndon...and that two bedroom little house was overflowing! We were very blessed though, a man that my dad works with was going home for Christmas, and so let us stay in his PMQ--when Lyndon arrived on the 21st, the three of us moved over there...giving everyone a little more breathing room:) But even though we were squished, we had an amazing time with my family. They spent every moment they could with Kallie, and she definitely loved it! We got spoiled on Christmas, and had a great dinner with family friends. And I got to spend time with my best friends (with Kallie and also while grandma babysat!) It was very sad to go, but nice to get home as well. We celebrated Christmas with Lyndon's parents the night we got home (boxing day) and were spoiled once again! We had a family get together with the Prenger side that Friday and it was lots of fun!!! Lyndon goes back to work tomorrow...it's been wonderful for him to have this time off, he works so hard all year, and Kallie and I have absolutely loved having him around every day! We definitely had a great Christmas this year, Kallie's first of many! If you'd like to see more Christmas pics, they're all on facebook.

2 comments:

Erica H said...

Lauren, I HAVE to say - you look absolutely stunning in that top of photo with Lyndon and Kallie! You look incredible - truly!

Lauren said...

Thanks Erica:) It's all about the angles....;)~