CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Kallie looooooooooves babies!

So, I have no pictures for this post...but I just had to write about how much Kallie loves other babies and how hilarious it is! It all started on boxing day when we were heading home. We stopped in at the Carter residence to pick up/drop off some stuff, and say good-bye. I was holding Kallie, and Ethan was playing on the floor. All of a sudden, Kallie started making this odd noise that's a combination of yelling/screeching/and grunting, and waving her arms around. And she was trying to wiggle out of my arms to get to Ethan on the floor! As we were leaving, Lyndon had Kallie by the door, and Mandi had Ethan, and Kallie started doing it all over again, it was so funny!

Well, since then, it's just gotten funnier! Our first trip to Superstore after Christmas, I was walking around with Kallie, she started yelling/screeching/grunting, I turn around and sure enough, there's another baby about ten feet away. Five minutes later, same thing, another baby. It's so cute b/c it makes the other mom look and then the babies converse for awhile.

Monday I went grocery shopping and as I was bagging the groceries, I heard Kallie making that strange noise from the cart, and I knew right away what I'd see when I turned around...this time the baby was about 18 months old, but Kallie still LOVED her. And it was so fun, b/c her mom ended up packing groceries right beside us, so the girls had a nice little chat and held hands for awhile:)

I just love all these new things that happen as Kallie gets older, it's very fun to see her personality coming out stronger all the time!

2 comments:

Erica H said...

That is SO funny!!! Maybe you SHOULD have another baby - at least you know Kallie wouldn't mind! ;0) Now when Annika sees babies she'll actually try to converse with them! Its so funny!

Anonymous said...

My little kallie will just be like me & very social & talk to everyone!! Won't that be scary if she is like me!ha!ha! love Momxoxox