CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Little Miss Independent



One of the really fun things about this age is how independent Kallie has become. She can entertain herself for so long; she loves exploring our living room, playing with all her toys, and she talks to herself and makes herself laugh all the time. I just love sitting back and watching her play and listening to her, it makes me laugh:) One of her favorite things to explore is daddy's guitar amp...there's so many knobs and buttons to play with! The other big development in our house is that Kallie can now pull herself to a stand. She first did it on the stairs (it's easier there) but will pull herself up on a table, and yesterday morning I found her standing in her crib for the first time! I posted a video of Kallie talking to herself...it's not the best (b/c of course babies rarely do what we want when we're video taping them...or anytime for that matter;) but it kind of gives you and idea of what she sounds like:) (mom, I'm sure you'll watch it a thousand times!)

6 comments:

Lezlie said...

Kallie is such a doll!

I just wanted to let you know that MOPS will be this coming Monday at Redwood Park Church (we start around 9:30, but drop the kids off in their rooms around 9:15). It would be great to see you! Let me know if you need more info.

Erica H said...

Oh, Little miss Kallie Paige...sooooo mischievious! :) But oh SO cute! I love that video, Lauren! And I'm SO excited to see pictures of your new house!!!!!

Unknown said...

AWWWWW, Little Miss Sweetie Pie!! She is totally one of those babies that just gets cuter and cuter, the older she gets. She's always been cute, but she's even cuter than the last time I saw her! I love the intonation in her voice when she's talking. She is definitely your daughter!

Lauren said...

Thanks Mandi, yes, she definitely is my daughter:) Erica, I'm not sure if meant you've seen them already or if you're looking forward to...I posted tons of house pics on facebook, I'm going to be putting a few on the blog too.

Anonymous said...

Oh Lauren, Kallie is just too precious! She is seriously so cute, I just love her little pony tail! It's great to see you and Lynden enjoying parenting soo much! Erica

natalie said...

haha I just want to run in and scoop her up! I love the little conversation with herself, it's honestly too adorable. You're making this whole thing so much more exciting for us!!!