CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Quick Update and a Few Pictures


I just wanted to write a quick update and post a few random pictures and videos...I'm trying to post more videos so that my parents and my sister can see Kallie developing more gradually...instead of being in shock whenever they see her:) Some might be a little boring, but I know they'd watch videos of Kallie sleeping:) So, in the last couple of weeks, Kallie has started pulling herself up on everything, turning different toys into walkers, and if we let her, I think she'd climb up the stairs all day long.




These are just some fun pictures, Kallie has this cute little zebra striped onesie she never wears out, but I think she looks so adorable in it, I just wanted to document the cuteness:) She's in her crib b/c we've spending lots of time playing in there where the humidifier is...she's been sick the last week and it helps so much! The pictures of her with Lyndon...she was so funny, laying back, relaxing, totally crossing her legs on her own...it's so fun to see her becoming a little girl. And the video...she had just climbed the previous flight of stairs, so she's a little tired, but still manages to make it to the top!




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my smart little kallie!! I loved both video's ,the one on the facebook too!I will watch them over & over.We can hardly wait until Tues!!!! Actually a video of her sleeping would would be fine too!!ha.ha.Love Momxoxox

Anonymous said...

She is so cute going up those stairs.....Da, da, da, da, da!

natalie said...

hahaha i love her!
i love all the "tah tah tuh dedede" that she does while going up the stairs! such a sweet voice :)

Unknown said...

She is such a girl! I just love her sweet little voice! I also love how she's just taking everything in as she slowly makes her way up the stairs

Unknown said...

BTW, the only thing I could see on this post was the last video. The other pictures were just little x's

Lauren said...

weird! This post used to show the pictures, and then it started showing up as x's on my computer too...I don't know what happened! and they were such cute pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

her little natterings while she climbs are just too cute!

Anonymous said...

oops...sorrry, that last one was from me, Erica. just thought I would also say that I just want to scoop her up and hug her.

Erica H said...

I love that video! She is such a busy body - I LOVE it! :)I, too, couldn't see the pictures...darn it. :(