CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, March 9, 2008

6 Habits/Quirks About Me....

So, I've been tagged by Mandy to do this ...it's a slow morning so I thought why not...it's going to take me awhile to think of six though....here we go...

1. I am a bad driver. I don't like driving and am really not good at it...I've been in a few accidents and whenever Lyndon and I are going somewhere together, he drives. Doesn't matter if it's a 16 hour trip out to Alberta...he drives the whole way, which suits us both just fine:)

2. I love 'gold stars'. Remember how you used to get gold stars in elementary school? I LOVE getting recognition in anything I do (hello teachers pet:) and even though I'm an adult and no longer in school, I still strive to do/be the best in whatever I'm doing, and LOVE receiving recognition for it. Yep, I'm a nerd.

3. I'm a really good speller (I know Lyndon is laughing at me right now--he gets a kick out of my nerdiness). I love spelling/words/writing/English etc. And one of my biggest pet peeves is improper grammar and poor spelling...yep, drives me nuts. Again, HUGE nerd:)~

4. I have absolutely no sense of direction. When I'm shopping, I'll walk out of a store and head back the way I came. All of my friends, Lyndon, and my parents know this about me and have to talk me through directions to get places like I'm 5:) And don't count on me remembering how to get somewhere just b/c I've been there 10 times already:)

5. Hmmm...this is getting hard, I hope the first four don't make me seem a little crazy:) Mandy, kinda copying this from you, but in the reverse. I love flying! I always have, my dad's a navigator in the military (and loves everything about planes) so I've been flying since I was very young. Every single time I get on a plane I think I want to be a pilot...I love taking off, I find it so exhilirating, and since Kallie's been born, I've gotten to fly almost every two months, which has been awesome!

6. I am probably the most indecisive person you'll ever meet. I can't make decisions about anything, and when I do it's usually b/c it's the absolute last minute and SOMETHING has to be decided. Any decision I make is up for change until it has to be final, and even then, I'll change my mind in theory but can't do anything about it b/c it's too late:)

K, I tag Mandi Carter and Erica Hildebrand...let's see what's interesting about you girls:)

2 comments:

Erica H said...

Hmmm, give me a couple days to figure this out! Yours are SO good! I loved this post!

Lauren said...

Thanks Erica:) It is hard thinking of things...I'll be watching for yours:) no pressure;)