CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter.....

Well, I've been reading other people's Easter blogs, and thought I'd just give a quick update on ours...it was completely uneventful. We didn't do a single thing, not even went to church or had an Easter dinner. The reason? All three of us were SICK! It was not a good weekend, Kallie got the flu Thursday, I got a throat infection and really bad cold Friday, and Lyndon got the flu Friday night! By Sunday Kallie was pretty much all better, so my in-laws actually picked her up and took her to Easter dinner with all of our extended family...it was so great, she had a blast with all of her cousins and I know they loooooooooved having her there! She had an adorable little outfit on, but I was too out of it to even get a picture. Lyndon and I slept the entire time she was gone (over 3 hours!) so it was a nice break for us as well. I'm really glad Kallie at least got to do something on her very first Easter weekend:) Hopefully next year's will be much better!

4 comments:

Erica H said...

Oh, man. I'm soooo sorry you guys were all sick! It makes it so much worse when you don't have ANYONE to nurse you back to health. I hope you're all feeling better. Looking forward to seeing more pictures of your precious little girl once she's back to her old self. :)

This Mama said...

someone's blog got a new look!
Love you guys!
Mandy

Lauren said...

yeah, I thought I'd go with something a little 'springier':)

Unknown said...

Man, that's the thing with kids-they get sick so easily, then we end up getting it as well. It kinda sucks eh?
Glad you're all better though :o)