CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, August 8, 2008

Cutie Pie


I love putting pigtails in Kallie's hair! So fun and adorable:)




We went to a family BBQ this past weekend and she was obsessed with the watermelon! She usually likes it, but she had about 6 slices (her size) and could have kept going!:) I was very impressed by how well she ate it with the 'skin' attached, as opposed to little pieces cut up by mom and dad...our baby girl is growing up:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

y little Grandaughter is the most beautiful of all!!! She is so smart eating the watermelon the way big people do. i can hardly wait to see her soon!!! Hugs& kisses xoxoxoxo. love grandma!!!

Erica H said...

Oh my gosh! Those pig tails are TOO CUTE! I cannot believe how grown up she is looking - she definitely isn't baby anymore - totally a little girl. That's so fun!

Anonymous said...

I might be just a little prejudiced, but she is the cutest, smartest baby ever born!

Unknown said...

As if your daughter has gotten SO cute!! I just can't believe she could get any cuter, but she has!! I love her cheeks!
(sorry for the poor grammar, don't judge me :)

Anonymous said...

Her hair is getting thick! She can now pull off not just one but two pigtails! :)

Kelly.

Sheri said...

I LOVE the pigtails! So cute! And I can't wait to put pigtails on Arielle...they are just such a cute girlie thing. :)