CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, November 9, 2007

Just beginning!

So, this is our very first post on the blog! I'm very excited to have a space where we can share what's going on with Kallie, especially for those who are far away and don't get to see her often. I'm very bad at putting facebook pictures up, so I'll try to be better on here:) I'm still learning how to do this, so it'll take some time, but I really hope you enjoy it and get to see all the goings-on of our 'little miss Kallie Paige'!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, it's kind of cool to see how many people view your page since so many of them don't leave comments. I have a counter at the bottom of mine, if you want, you can get it by clicking on it.

Sharen said...

I'll try this again,I'm looking forwaed to Kallie's halloween pics!!!

Anonymous said...

Kallie is so cute! I love seeing pictures of her!!!