CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, November 16, 2007

Our Baby is Six Months Old!!!



This past Monday, the 12th, Kallie Paige turned six months old! Lyndon and I just can't believe we've had her for that long already! I remember in the first few weeks after she was born thinking that time was actually going to go pretty slowly, but all of a sudden, my little baby isn't so little anymore! She's such an absolute joy~she's always smiling, laughing and babbling! Everywhere we go, people stop and talk to her and want to look at her, and she always has big smiles ready for them! Part of me is sad as I realize that my baby will only be a baby for such a short time, but I'm more excited and filled with wonder as I see our beautiful baby grow and change into this amazing girl! I know she's still a baby, but I just love how much of her personality we can already see and enjoy! Kallie is such a blessing in our lives, we're so thankful for her and these past six months!

3 comments:

natalie said...

you're killing me with these photos! she's so spunky & adorable...it's crazy how much she's changing into a little girl!

where did you find her costume? cutest pictures ever!

hello to baby kallie from ottawa :)

Unknown said...

Ok, those pictures are just too darn cute! I love it that she has that open mouth smile and the hair with the outfit! Oh my gosh! What a sweetie.

Erica H said...

WHAT A CUTIE!! She is SO adorable, lauren! I'll bet you just wanna eat her! ;)