CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Few Pictures!

So I don't have as much time as I was hoping...I haven't downloaded all the pictures, but here's a few fun ones, and a really cute video of Kallie. It's pretty long, but she did funny little things at the beginning, in the middle and at the end, so I didn't want to delete any of it! Enjoy:)


Kallie actually ATE sushi for the first time the week Grandma was here...she loved it!


Kallie is 11 months old!





Daycare Pictures: Avery (2) and Kallie having a snack







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definately enjoyed this one.She looks older already & I only saw her a week ago!!!She is sooooo sweet & funny!!! Love her to bits!!! grandma xoxoxox

Erica H said...

She has definitely grown up! I loved the video - Rusty and I sat on the couch and laughed! I loved how she pointed to her mouth when you asked her to show her teeth! SO CUTE! SHe is such a sweetheart! :)

natalie said...

i can't believe how much she responds to you and understands what you're saying to her! she's grown sooo much!

Anonymous said...

ridiculous how cute she is!!! I cannot WAIT to see you guys in may...she'll be one!! so fun!! Love you all!!! -Auntie Dana

Lauren said...

Thanks for all the nice comments, this is definitely one of my favorites videos of Kallie:) And yes, I definitely notice that she's wearing the same thing as in her 6-month pic...it still fits, so we're gonna wear it:)