CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I was tagged by Mandy...here goes:)

I am: happy
I think: all the time
I know: a lot less than I want to
I want: the best life possible for my child/ren, whatever that may look like
I have: wonderful family and friends, I am blessed
I wish: I lived closer to my family
I hate: injustice, racism, abuse, exploitation
I miss: My friends and family that live far away
I fear: losing a loved one
I feel: restless
I hear: silence! Yay for afternoon naps:)
I smell: a yuzu lime candle...mmmmmmmm:)
I crave: recognition
I search: to find out who I really am
I wonder: why, about a lot of things
I regret: a few poor decisions, but I've learned my lessons
I love: God, Kallie, Lyndon, my family and my best friends
I ache: when I think of or see sad/hurt/lonely/abused children and animals
I care: about a lot of things and have a hard time harnessing my energy in one productive direction
I believe: in God
I fight: unfairly sometimes...and I'm not proud of it.
I write: as a way to get things out
I win: sometimes
I lose: sometimes
I am scared: of sharks and water creatures in general
I need: stability and change at the same time

2 comments:

This Mama said...

Thanks for that :)

I think I am kind-of done with me-me's now. They are a lot of work.

Lauren said...

They are, but they're fun too...even if no one else cares to read them (although I like to read other people's) it gives you a chance to reflect about yourself...which I don't do often:) SO thanks for tagging me:)