CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Monday, July 21, 2008

Daddy's Girl


So serious;)



Not the best picture of Lyndon, but Kallie was having so much fun!:)

Kisses!

Lyndon and Kallie share such a special bond, I feel so blessed watching the two of them together:) At least a couple times a week, Lyndon makes a point of taking Kallie out somewhere, just the two of them, so that they can share time alone together(or I get out of the house). Because I spend so much time alone with her, I'm really thankful that Lyndon makes the effort to do the same as much as possible (but not all the time, b/c I still need to see him too:)!
Kallie loves her daddy so much:)

4 comments:

Brandi said...

love that top picture. She is such a beautiful little girl Lauren

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures of Kallie & her Daddy!! Your Daddy was so much like that with his 2 girls & it is wonderful!!!!Hugs & kissesxoxoxoxoxoxox Love Mom

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome Lauren. I think that's SO important. You guys sure do have good heads on your shoulders :)

Kelly.

Erica H said...

oh my goodness- Kallie is SOOOO cute!!! I'm sure you get told that all the time! :) She looks so much like you, Lauren, in these pictures! She sure does look like a "daddy's girl", though! :)