CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

UH-OH!

The result of leaving Kallie in her room...unsupervised...for oh, five minutes!We keep cornstarch in her room for her diaper rash, and she obviously found it:) What was I thinking?!?!? I couldn't get her to smile for the camera, but when I walked in...she was ALL smiles:
The Aftermath

Her footprints from trying to make a quick escape:)

4 comments:

natalie said...

hilarious - i can hardly wait...
how is the cornstarch on the bum? thats a great idea:)

Erica H said...

Oh my goodness!! That is SO FUNNY!! Wow! She is soooo cute, how could you stay mad at that face! :) She is definitely in the sneaky stage - I think it comes shortly after they start walking! Loved the post!

Anonymous said...

Cutest post ever. 5 minutes! You can't even have 5 minutes to yourself! Wow.

Thank goodness for hardwood huh? Carpet sure would have been a more difficult clean-up!

Kelly.

Anonymous said...

Once again I can say she is so much like her Auntie Dana!!! You will have lot's of fun!! I can hardly wait for more pics like that one!! xoxoxoxoxoxLove Mom