CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Father's Day (a little late:)

And so it begins...


I know it's already passed, but I had to wish the dads in my life a happy father's day...to my dad and my father-in-law...Happy Father's Day! You are both such important people in our lives, as dads and grandpas, we love you so much and are so thankful for you!


And to my wonderful husband, Lyndon, I love you and am so grateful to be married to someone who is such an amazing husband and father. You are absolutely the best dad for Kallie...you light up her world and she is a total daddy's girl! I'm so thankful to be going through this journey of parenthood with you!



It's such a blessing that the three most important men in Kallie's life are so incredible!

Happy Belated Father's Day to all the dads out there!

3 comments:

Erica H said...

Awwww, that was a BEAUTIFUL Father's Day tribute! Seeing all those pictures of Kallie starting a year ago makes me realize again how fast time goes...she is so beautiful. And she is so blessed to have such wonderful "daddy's" in her life!

This Mama said...

Nice post Lauren...so sweet. Kallie is such a lucky duck to have such wonderful men in her life...but I bet they are the ones who feel honoured :)
I too love seeing Lyndon as a Dad!

Lauren said...

Thanks girls:) I know we're all especially blessed to have such great daddies for our kids!