CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

What a Goof!

Kallie absolutely LOVES bathtime and water. We always have her standing beside the tub while we fill it up and get her towel and stuff ready, and she loves to put her hand under the running water. A few weeks ago, I turned around to put her towel down, and when I turned back, I saw two bright-pink robeez going over the edge. She had gone in head first, FULLY CLOTHED. After my moment of panic, I calmed down (there were only a few inches of water), and saw the amusement in it. I decided to let her play for a while, she was already wet, why not?:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is SO funny and cute!! Good for you for letting her keep playing, that's a good attitude to have. Love that hoodie too!

Anonymous said...

Too funny. I love the look on her face in the first picture.

Kelly.