CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Baby On The Way!!!

Yes, we are expecting!!! We're so thrilled to be pregnant, and excited that Kallie is going to be a big sister:)

So far the pregnancy has been very 'normal'...I've had a lot of 'morning' (aka 'all day':) sickness, and have been pretty exhausted, but just keep reminding myself that those sometimes overwhelming things point to an amazing little life inside of me:)

I'm looking forward to blogging about this pregnancy...hopefully this will mean more regular posts...no promises, though:) For now, thanks for sharing in our joyful news!

Have a great day everyone!

7 comments:

natalie said...

INCREDIBLE NEWS!!!!!!!!
What an amazing way to start a rainy day...hearing you're expecting another baby!
CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo

Sheri said...

I'm so happy for you Lauren I'm gonna comment on Facebook AND here...yes it's early and I haven't had much coffee...lol
Honestly I'm so very happy for you guys! I'm sure Kallie is going to be an amazing big sister. I hope your morning (why do they call it that? It's rarely if EVER just morning? :) sickness abates soon! :)

Erica H said...

EEEEE!!!! I've said all before, but I am THRILLED about this pregnancy! I can hardly wait to watch you "grow"! YAY!!!

Princess Granola said...

congratulations friend! now i have a reason to knit another one of my favourite patterns! so, 10 weeks and some, that puts you in at due date in november? hooray! so happy!

Kelly said...

Yay yay yay :) So happy :)

Brandi said...

yay! Congratulations that is so exciting!!! So happy for you guys!

Debbie said...

Congrats Lauren and Lyndon! Great news. Now Kallie can be a big sister. I know what you mean about morning "aka all day sickness". It's not fun but worth it in the end. Enjoy your pregnancy!