CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


Technically this was my second Mother's Day, but since Kallie was born on the Saturday last year, and Mother's day was the very next day, it didn't really count (although Lyndon reminded me that I DID get breakfast in bed...hospital food...but still, breakfast in bed;)~!!! I had a wonderful mother's day this year! I got to sleep in (a much sought after prize in our household:) and Lyndon got a me a very sweet (and of course funny...it's Lyndon:) card and my absolute favorite chocolates from Laura Secord, which I ate half of for breakfast:) Great way to start the day:) We had a great time at church, visited with friends and celebrated all the mommies there, and then just spent the day together relaxing and enjoying each other's company. Lyndon did work on the house, which I'm considering another present, because he's doing everything he can to get all our flooring in, and I know I could never work that hard!
While Lyndon was at the house, Kallie and I went to a Mother's Day Tea, where we got to visit with our friends Amanda and Avery.

And of course today was also a day to celebrate OUR moms...who have done so much for us and loved us through everything! We didn't actually get to see either of them today (Lyndon's mom was working all day and of course, my mom is in Wpg), but we're going to very soon! Happy Mother's Day, we love you so much and are so thankful for you!

And Happy Mother's Day to all the moms I know! Hope you had a great day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable top Kallie has on!I can't wait to kiss her to pieces all next weekend!! Put on some more videos of her!! Hope you both had a great birthday today!!!!Love Grandma xoxoxoxoxox