CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Party Time!!!

For the long weekend, my family came to Thunder Bay from Winnipeg to help us celebrate Kallie's first birthday!!! We had a wonderful weekend with them, I was very sad to see them leave Monday morning, and I know that Kallie's really going to miss them too!!!

Sunday afternoon we had Kallie's party out at Lyndon's parent's cabin. We invited family and a few close friends to help us celebrate this wonderful first year. Avery (2) and Isabel (1) are Kallie's little friends and she had an absolute blast playing with them! They were definitely entertainment for us all:)!

Here are some pictures from the party, my memory card kept running out of space though, so my sister has a lot of pics on her camera, which she'll be emailing me. I'll post those ones later:)

Overall, the weekend and the party were tons of fun, I can't believe it's over already!!!

Kallie just learned to stand all by herself!!!

Such a pretty birthday girl!

Isabel, Avery, and Kallie just hanging out

Isabel and Kallie having a blast on Kallie's new couch, a present from Auntie Dana!
A pink ball from Avery...I made the mistake of opening this first with her, that was the end of her interest in gift opening...it was all about the ball:)



I just love her expression in this one:) So excited!
She loves looking out windows



Before...

AFTER!!! Yum!:)
We had such a great afternoon with our friends and family celebrating our amazing little girl!!!

5 comments:

Erica H said...

Yay! What great photos! I can't believe how TALL Kallie is getting! She is so beautiful...and I love THIS party dress just as much as the last one. She is a very well dressed little princess. :) Thanks for updating!

OH - and I LOVE her birthday cake, too. So fun!

This Mama said...

Beautiful dress and such a cute cake too!
Oma was telling me about it all today ~ she sure loves that Kallie!! Well, can you blame her? She is so cute I cannot believe I am missing out on the newest little family member growing up.
Sigh.
Take care, love
Mandy

Anonymous said...

Kallie is looking so good! She is too cute! I can't wait until your new house pics are all up too.

Erica S

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Is it possible that overnight on her first birthday, she turned into the cutest little girl ever??!! I can't get over how adorable she is!! And I LOVE her dress!!! And the cake-SO CUTE! Wow, good job!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics of Kallie! Time flies fast doesn't it? One year old already! Enjoy this stage in her life as it goes so fast! I am sure you will be happy when you are finished finishing your beautiful home so you can move in! Take care you guys!