CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, May 30, 2008

We Finally Moved!!!

Well, after two long months of renovations, exhausting days and nights, and barely seeing each other, we have finally moved into our house! Last night was our first night there, and man did it feel good to finally be in! I unfortunately don't have pics yet, b/c it's a crazy couple of days still getting moved OUT of our old place (cleaning etc...which I'm supposed to be doing right now!:). We won't have internet hooked up until June 10, so that's when I'll put up pictures, which is actually good b/c by then we'll have some more things finished:)!

I'm so excited about our house and just feel so blessed! It's wonderful having something that's our own, that we (Lyndon:) has worked so hard on and turned into something really beautiful! But at the same time, I'm sad to leave our townhouse...this was Kallie's first home, and therefore, a lot of firsts took place here. All that's left right now is a MESS (ahem, again...I should be cleaning:) and our computer (which we're moving tomorrow). Looking around at all the empty rooms, I can't believe an entire year has passed...this was a great place to spend our first year as a family of three!

Well, it's getting late and there's a lot left to do in the next day, so until June 10th...or around then...see you later!!!:)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see pictures!

Erica H said...

Oh YAY! I'm so excited for you! I can't WAIT to see pictures of the place - you must be enjoying every second of living rent free! ;)

Anonymous said...

So happy for you guys Lauren. I'm excited to see the pictures too! Deep breaths, don't stress. All the details will work out in time.

Kelly.

Brandi said...

It must be a relief to have the moving over and done with! I hope you get a chance to post pictures soon!!

Erica H said...

PICTURES!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

Lauren said...

I just got internet tonight!:)~ I said AROUND June 10...tomorrow, I promise:)